Commercial Apartment Design by Pascal Arquitectos
This is a private call contest where we had ten days to do the commercial apartment project. Somehow these times are not normal to project who calls serve to measure the responsiveness of the squad. In these cases, the developers put the architects competing to see who gets the most potential property, or that the first requirement is to get as many yards that the law allows.
The architecture and its shape are not the will of the architects, but the translation of a prediction of the aspiration of what the judges understood as the aspiration of the market.
The commercial apartment project itself consists of two towers each with two groups of elevators, this comes from the need to give the best places and gets most of them are overlooking the ravine.
These may be subdivided if necessary into four towers of commercial apartment so required by logistics and finance.
The mixture was decided to put in each tower below the larger departments and more kids up for several reasons.
1. For ease of work.
2. Departments to generate type terraces and gardens.
3. To make up to 180 m2 departments and so gain more proportional value per square meter.
4. When you get up the smallest in case you need penthouses would reunite two, which would otherwise be too large.
5. Structure and layout design of facades that allows resizing visually and structurally unaffected.
6. This is not the only option, can also be divided into towers where all departments are the same size.
The facades are turned on a fan to avoid the west frank.
We believe that the services work well in roof, would be closer and should not be built all at first but in stages according to work progress, the area they occupy could be commercial. The modern commercial apartment, timeless, focusing on all potential markets.
[Image courtesy:Pascal Arquitectos]